Goldwind International Integrated QHSE Policy
1. Scope and coverage
This policy applies to all Goldwind International and its subsidiaries.
2. Policy statement
Goldwind International top management is fully committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, contractors, visitors and other interested parties
whilst incorporating sustainable development throughout its worldwide business.
Goldwind International ensures competitive advantage through operational excellence and the development of innovative and reliable products and services.
Goldwind top management is committed to:
- • Providing strong leadership and framework for setting business objectives to achieve strategic direction
- • Creating a safe culture to achieve zero fatalities and prevent serious injuries
- • Minimizing the environmental impact of our operations by conserving energy, reducing wastes and preventing pollution
- • Providing products and services that are designed to meet customer specified requirements
- • Satisfying requirements for certification to ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- • Ensuring that all relevant legal and regulatory requirements are met
- • Meeting the needs and expectations of interested parties
Goldwind is committed to achieving these objectives through the continual improvement of its IMS.
Top management is accountable for achieving and rewarding excellence in quality, health, safety and environmental performance to ensure a successful business.
We will monitor and review business performance against our objectives and targets through management meetings to ensure compliance to this policy.
We shall review this policy annually or whenever significant changes are made to the IMS and ensure it is freely available to interested parties.