- Goldwind Presents Project Results and Corporate Social Responsibility Activities in Fortaleza
Goldwind Brazil, with the presence of Mr. Wu Gang, Goldwind Chairman and Mr. Andreas Dupuis, Goldwind International Deputy General Manager, presented the results of the first phase of the Energimp project and the Social Responsibility Program of South America. The ceremony was held in Fortaleza, state of Ceará, on May 24.
- 04 / Jun - 2019
- Goldwind signed MOU with Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority
February 22, 2019 – Mr. Wu Kai, Executive Vice President has represented Goldwind to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA), in relation to cooperation in the wind energy industrial development.
- 28 / Feb - 2019
- Goldwind Ranks 54th in 2019 Q1 Carbon Clean 200
On Feb. 19, 2019, As You Sow, an American nonprofit organization and Corporate Knights, a Canadian market research company, jointly published 2019 Q1 Carbon Clean 200 list.
- 20 / Feb - 2019
- Goldwind has First Delivered The 3S Smart Turbines to Turkey
On 27 December 2018, Goldwind has first delivered the 3S smart turbines to Turkey for Aksu RES in Kayseri. Aksu RES will feature 3 Goldwind GW140/ 3.4MW turbines as a capacity extension project to an existing wind farm being operated since 2012.
- 27 / Dec - 2018
- Argentina: Package of Projects Up to 350MW has Start to Construction
Package of projects up to 350MW, including Loma Blanca project (Phase I, II, III and VI) in Chubut Province and Miramar project in Buenos Aries Province has start to construction.
- 18 / Dec - 2018
- Morgado Project has Succeed Connected to The Grid in Brazil
On 13 December 2018, all 19 wind turbines in Morgado project owned by Energimp in the state of Ceará of Brazil reach full power generation, after 4 years of problematic operation since it started to experience technical failures.
- 14 / Dec - 2018
- Goldwind International Headquarters
- Phone：+86 10 67511888-2163
Lauren La Marche
- Goldwind USA (North America)
- Phone：+1 312 948 8049
- Goldwind Australia
- Phone：+61 436 662 319
- Investor Relations